Addynamo

Automatically Delete / Purge All Tweets from Your Twitter.com Account

When I created by first Twitter account, it was mainly used to follow other accounts. I ended up writing some tweets without much thought even though I had no followers. Sometime later I did manage to create another Twitter account which I use more prudently as I was using it professionally.
The first account I left alone, still using it to follow tech companies and services. But I had a lot of tweets which I would have preferred to delete for a fresh start. Only problem was that deleting 100s of tweets one by one was tedious.
Thankfully, SocialOomph a popular online service that allows a lot of automation options to your Twitter and Facebook accounts came up with an option to clean up your Twitter account of all its tweets.
Purge_All_Tweets_Twitter

How to Purge All Tweets from Twitter

  • First, create an account on SocialOomph.com if you do not have one. It is free. :-)
  • Then link your Twitter account to your SocialOomph account and look up options under Scheduled Updates.
  • There will be an option to ‘Purge Twitter Tweets’. Click on it and wait as all your tweets get purged.
  • Once all tweets are deleted, an email is sent as an alert.
So if you are looking for a fresh start for your Twitter account, use this method to clean up all your Tweets.
Are you aware of any other similar service? Do drop in your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comment's so please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You.