Do you want to block emails from Facebook, Your ex-girl friend / boyfriend or other site bombarding your email inbox with irrelevant Messages? Do you want to block those annoying offers and newsletters that reach your inbox? Well here is a way to block all those unwanted and annoying emails that you do not want to see or read! With this Features you can block individual email address or the whole website from which you do not want the emails to come from. Here are the step-by-step guide to do this.
The Steps differs, So lets treat them one after the other, lets go there!
FOR YAHOO! MAIL
1. Login to your Account.
2. At the top-right corner , click on " Options"
3. A drop down menu appears, now click on "Mail Options"
4. In the left panel select the option Filters and click on "Add Filters or edit Filters" if you want to edit existing filters.
5. Now click on "Add Filters"
6. The Filter Add Screen will Appear and you will be asked to
enter some info about the email you want to block from sending you
Filter Name: Just put any name that will be self explanatory to you.
Sender: enter the email you don't want to receive any message from e.g email@example.com
Then leave other Fields blank except.
Move to Folder: Choose Thrash from the Drop-down options.
NOTE: If you want to block an entire
domain e.g You want to stop Facebook from Sending Irrelevant Mails to
your email Inbox, Just put @facebook.com into all the Box and also choose move to Thrash in the drop-down.
1. Login to your account
2. At the top-right corner, click on "Settings"
3. Under Settings, click on "Filters"
4. You�ll now see an option �Create a new filter�, click on it
5. Now in the From field enter the email address from which you do not want to receive the emails
For example: You may enter firstname.lastname@example.org
in the From field to block all incoming emails from this address.
However if you want to block the whole domain then use the following
syntax: @gmail.com. Now all the incoming emails from the domain gmail.com will be blocked.
6. Click on Next Step, select the action you�d like
to take on the blocked emails. You may select the option Delete it so
that the blocked email is moved to trash. To unblock the email, all you
need to do is just delete the filter that you�ve created.
1. Login to your account
2. At the top-right corner, click on "Options"
3. A drop down menu appears, now click on "More options"
4. Click on "Safe and blocked senders" link under Junk e-mail
5. Now click on "Blocked senders"
6. Type in the email address that you want to block under blocked e-mail address or domain field.
For example. Enter email@example.com to block the individual email address or just enter yahoo.com to block the entire domain.
Info: Immediately i got this Tips, I Quickly block Facebook.com, faceboomail.com and groups.facebook.com,
So that i can stop Receiving those annoying Facebook Notification Inbox
in my Mail and it works. That�s it. Keep your inbox clean and tidy.