Addynamo

Enrique keen to adopt Spanish style

Defender Jose Enrique believes Liverpool can play the Spain way under new manager Brendan Rodgers.
The Reds boss has consistently stressed his style is not to copy other teams but develop a way to win which suits the players he has while also leaning heavily on possession football.
But Spaniard Enrique, who still harbours ambitions to play for his national side, feels they can emulate the tactics of Vincente del Bosque’s two-time European champions and World Cup winners.
“For me it is the best way to play football, like Spain did, that’s why they are the best at the moment,” he said.
“With the manager we play with the ball a lot and we are really happy with him. I’m really impressed. I know how he likes to play because we played against Swansea last year and I’ve seen them many times.
“He has only had a week with us but the training has been great, it is all with the ball, what more do you want?
“It’s really hard, but it’s very good. We have good players here to play in this way, and I think this season we can impress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comment's so please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You.