HOW TO REMOVE THE RECYCLER VIRUS THAT TURN FILES TO SHORTCUT ON YOUR STORAGE DEVICE
Today, i have decided to release this Tutorial on how to Tackle Recycler on your Storage device (You might not know how important this Article is until you're in a Recycler Mess).
Whenever you Notice that all the Files on your Storage Device (External Hard-disk, Flash Drive or Memory Card) changed into a Shortcut and you try to Open it but its not Opening, Just bear in Mind that you have been Infected by the Recycler Malware..
HOW TO SOLVE THE RECYCLER MALWARE ON YOUR STORAGE DEVICE
1. Plug the Affected Device (Hard Disk, Flash Drive or Memory Card) through the USB Port, Now Open your My Computer and note down the Alphabet of the Device you plugged. e.g Some Device might Display G, D, E etc just note it down.
2. Now Click on the "Start" Menu --> Type Run in the Box, Then click on it--> Type cmd and click on OK
2. Enter this command.
attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:*.* Or attrib -h -r -s /s /d X:*.*
=> You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and paste it there. (The G in the Command is an Example if your Drive is displaying G, You can see we used X in the Other Command, It depends on yours).
3. Now check the files in the Storage drive after the process is finished successfully. You now have your Clean Files back.
TO AVOID FUTURE OCCURENCE, DO THIS
1. Now, For Security Reason, We Advice you to Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software on your PC HERE (10MB)
2. After Downloading & Successful Installation it, Update it --> Perform "Full Scan" (The Default Scan Option is Quick Scan, Change to Full Scan).
Click on the LIKE Button & drop a comment if you find this Tutorial helpful.