Addynamo

Pregnancy rumor lingers as Emmanuel Adebayor Spoils Yvonne Okoro With N12m car

News about Ghanaian born Nigerian actress, Yvonne Okoro being romantically linked with top Togolese footballer, Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor seems not to fade easily or soon if it can be rightly put that way.

It would be recalled that in 2011, pregnancy rumour trailed Yvonne when it was reported that she was pregnant for the Manchester City player, who was on loan to Tottenham Hotspurs football club during the 2011/2012 EPL season.

Though the rumour may have refused to die down, but the newest gossip is that the 12 million naira worth Mercedes Benz C Class facelift edition in Yvonne’s garage was bought by the Nigerian-Togolese footballer, Seyi Adebayor...

Yvonne has not denied knowing or having anything to do with Adebayor, but has reportedly said that Adebayor is just a friend. She was reportedly quoted to have said, ”I know Adebayor but he's just a friend, he's not my man. I've my own guy and I can tell you that Adebayor is not my man."

1 comment:

I love Comment's so please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You.