Addynamo

RMD displeased with Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji over fake story



Popular Nigerian actor Richard Mofe Damijo aka RMD has expressed his disappointment at a comment about him by Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji on her blog, the actor took to twitter to express his displeasure at the post concerning him, he said:

‘It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I have received I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people’

Meanwhile the story on  Linda’s blog was:

‘The actor was born July 6th 1961. Wishing him many more beautiful years ahead. Meanwhile the actor has acquired a palatial home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State, where he is the Commissioner for Arts and Culture’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comment's so please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You.