If you've ever been unable to delete a file in Windows, and can't figure out what program's using it, Unlocker is the best solution. Have you ever seen these Windows error messages?
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- Download unlocker program from here and install it.
- Now just right click on the undeletable file and then click on Unlocker.
- Select the Delete action and then click on OK
Don't forget to like, share & drop a comment