There is a little trick to increase the browsing speed and load time of Firefox browser. You will see a little bit of difference after using this trick but not a huge difference. If you came here searching for some trick to increase your internet connection's speed from 100kbps to 500kbps, then your are just dreaming.
Follow the steps:-
- Open your Firefox browser and then in the address bar, type about:config and press Enter key. "You will get a warning, don't worry just click on I'll be careful, I promise"
- Now in the search bar, type network.http.max-connections-per-server and then change the value from 15 to 32
Now search the below Preference name also and change the value as given.
- network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy =16
- network.http.max-connections = 64
- network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server = 10
- network.http.pipelining = true
- network.http.pipelining.maxrequests = 200
- network.http.request.max-start-delay = 0
- network.http.proxy.pipelining = true
- network.http.proxy.version = 1.0
Now finally, right-click anywhere and select New- Integer. Name it nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set the value to 0.
- That's it! Enjoy.